- Caretaker will inform Manager to discuss preparations.
- Manager will contact members of the Board of Directors.
- Manager will disseminate information to owners.
PREPARATION BEFORE STORM
- The Caretaker will be responsible for directing staff in preparing the Condominium property for the approaching storm.
- Items of particular note:
- Pool – lower water level
- Electricity – shut off C.A., pool, etc.
- Ferry – move to secure location
- Skiff – move to secure location
- Computer- move to secure location
- The Manager will remove Association files from the property and deliver to Star Hospitality Management office.
- The Manager will monitor and assist the Caretaker in preparing the Condominium for the approaching storm.
AFTER THE STORM
- The Caretaker will return to the property as soon as it is safe to do so.
- The Caretaker will assess damages as much as possible and inform the Manager.
- The Manager will inform the Board of Directors.
- The Manager will inform the Association’s Insurance Company.
- The Manager will keep owners informed as often as possible about the damage to the property and when they can return to HBBC.
- The Caretaker will check for any safety issues.
- The Caretaker will check on availability of electric, sewer, water and telephone.
- The Ferry and Skiff will be examined for any safety issues.
- The Board of Directors will give the approval for return to the island.
- Computer and files will be returned to the site.